Welcome to Zonta Club of Dunsborough
The club supports the ideals of Zonta by
- Raising awareness in our local community about issues of gender equality
- Raising funds to support the education of local women and girls
- Distributing funds to local organizations and projects which support women
- Contributing one third of our funds to Zonta International Service Projects and Zonta International Strategies to End Violence Against Women
- Providing Breast Care Cushions, Birthing Kits and Comfort Bags to women
- Providing respite Holidays to victims of domestic violence
We currently have around 25 members and
actively welcome new members.
Dinner and business meetings are held on the second Monday of the month (except January) at Caves House, Yallingup. Committee meetings are held during the following week at members’ homes, usually with a glass of wine and nibbles.
We are definitely a ‘doing’ club. While we do have guest speakers and we certainly have purely social events, our emphasis is on service and advocacy – helping other women.
The current Office Bearers are
|Vice President||Sharyn Housefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fundraising Finance and Fellowship||Pippa Reid|
|Service and Status of Women||Michele Ratcliffe|
|Public Relations, Advocacy and Membership||Jan Plantemail@example.com|